Pages

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Show don't Tell

PURPOSE to describe
WALT show not tell in our writing


WILF
I will begin by describing what the characters body felt like.
I will describe what they were thinking
I will leave the audience hanging


REMEMBER TO
·                     Write in the third person
·                     Use capital letters and full stops.

His legs and arms were shaking like a leaf, his sweat was dripping down his chin, he was puffing. He had lots of goosebumps around his body. He was imagining what will happen when they find out…….

Can you tell my emotion I writ about my sentences.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew. I like the way you made you show don't tell colourful( it's like you're puting colour into the world to make a party). Do you think the blue is a really good colour against the green? I don't think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for got to put a different colour instead of blue. But I think you should takeaway one of the you.

    ReplyDelete