Pages

Monday, 10 August 2015

THE PRINCIPAL AWARD



MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!


It was a bright sunny afternoon. The sky was blue as water. Clouds were like candyfloss and the sun was as bright as yellow corn. I was outside sitting on the grass looking in a hole under the house.

In the hole was Silky my cat. She had babies in her stomach. I was so excited and couldn’t wait to see them. The next day I woke up early and jumped out of bed, put on my clothes, brushed my teeth and ate my delicious healthy oats. I ran outside.

I looked in the hole and I saw 10 kittens. They were all tabby cats. A few minutes later when Mum woke up I asked “Mum can I hold one of the kittens please?”
“Yes” said Mum, “but put them back.”
“OK.” I said.

I reached my hands out and lifted one up. The one I lifted had blue bulgy eyes. I thought that one was cute. It was cuddly too.
I said “To ataahua hoki.” It purred at me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrew, this is stunning writing. The sun was as bright as yellow corn - what a great picture you paint with your words. Was this why you won the Principals Award? Congratulations on that, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrew, this is stunning writing. The sun was as bright as yellow corn - what a great picture you paint with your words. Was this why you won the Principals Award? Congratulations on that, by the way.

    ReplyDelete